1. No more movie theaters.
2. Graduate School hates me, and I haven’t even registered for my first class yet.
3. If I use every last dollar in my bank account, I will only need 15 more to pay for the first semester of graduate school.
4. I still owe piles of cash.
5. I’m glad that the federal government doesn’t operate like the mafia…
6. Naps are required to erase the constant nerve pain.
7. Constant nerve pain isn’t constant.
8. My best friend had surgery on her hand and is all by herself 6 hours away from me, and I can’t survive the drive to get to her.
9. Open Mic Night got moved up a half hour, so I can’t go home after work on Thursdays if I want to make it to Open Mic in Time.
10. I miss friendships.
On the plus side…
I am alive. I have ukulele songs. I am partially employed. My family loves me.
If it weren’t for the money, physical pain, and general missing people, things would be pretty decent.